CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MUST READ!! The

SulfurRocks Views: 84,121
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,092,763

Re: MUST READ!! The

For Seborrhea dermatitis issues, I use a product called NuStock which can be found on Amazon. One 12oz tube costs about $12; it lasts me for at least a month when my inflammation is out of control.

I, initially, bought it for my pets' skin issues and I decided to try it on myself. My cabinet, now, stays stocked with NuStock. I am an African American female who has suffered from this condition for, pretty much, all my life. It began to worsen around age 18 (I am 35 now).

NuStock works wonders on my scalp and on my face / body. I use it weekly if my scalp is out of control. Once I have it under control, I can go about a month without treatment (...but that's pushing it 😳) I part sections of my hair so that I can massage the product into my scalp (sometimes, I dilute the product for easier application). I leave it in for about 10 minutes (...sometimes overnight, depending on the severity of my inflammation). For my face and body, I just massage a layer all over and then I shower.

I have never felt any pain or burning sensations from this stuff. It's great. The main ingredient of the yellow ointment is sulfur; so, be sure to rinse well. Or else, you will head to school / work smelling like eggs. 😂 Good luck guys 🍀 ❤️

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.383 sec, (1)