CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MUST READ!! The CURE for Seborrheic Dermatitis

Views: 119,759
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,057,688

Re: MUST READ!! The CURE for Seborrheic Dermatitis

Hello,

I recently found this forum after I was diagnosed with SD on my face. As all of you here, I tried everything without success. When I discovered this site, I immediately mixed some pink Himalayan Sea Salt with water and had pretty good relief of my symptoms, but it only helped it to improve partially. It then dawned on me to try Luvena probiotic wipes seeing as how this appears to be a yeast problem and I wanted to report that I have had great success with this treatment and my problem has completely resolved and my skin is nice and soft. I have been doing this 2-3 times per day. I stopped doing the sea-salt wash as it seemed to interfere with the effectiveness of the probiotic wipes. Now it seems the problem has completely resolved after about a week. It may take longer for some. I hope this is helpful.

I wanted to include a link for the wipes but this site would not allow me to do that. So here is the brand: Luvena probiotic wipes (there are no parabins or any harmful materials in these. I buy mine online at Walgreens.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)