CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MUST READ!! The CURE for Seborrheic Dermatitis

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
journeytohealth Views: 185,644
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,186,234

Re: MUST READ!! The CURE for Seborrheic Dermatitis

Screw the salt wash do a parasite cleanse and liver flushes!! The problem is on the inside and the seb derm is the result of it.

If that doesn't clear it then someone posted on here that they took yamoa capsules for their asthma and a side effect was it completely cured their seb derm within two months of taking it. Seb derm is also almost identical to Psoriasis which has been cured by many by applying cannibis oil to the affected areas.

A moderator on here 'Grizz' has done extensive research for 2 years on Iodine and has concluded that seb derm along with many other conditions is a result of candida overgrowth which the symptoms of candida overgrowth are identical to Iodine deficiency and suggests using Lugols Iodine solution 5% on the affected areas. Apply 4 drops mixed in water to the area and after around 2/3 applications it should be completely gone and then you will need to reapply it every 8weeks. To get it to go completely, you need to take iodine internally along with selenium magnesium and vitamin C. Search for Grizz on the Iodine Forum and read all of the information given. This makes sense as stated by another user, the Japanese have such low rates of people with skin conditions like seb derm and Psoriasis and the only difference they have from westerners is that they eat a ton of iodine (seaweed and fish) and not animal meat other than as mentioned, fish.

I would start with a parasite cleanse first though. I am currently doing a parasite cleanse (still on week1) and at first I had the worst flare up I've ever had. But now it's starting to clear up, so I believe the flare up was die-off and if it doesn't completely go after I've completed the whole cleanse (I'm doing a total of 11 week; 2weeks then 1 week break and so on) then I'm going to do a liver flush. Although bare in mind most say the best results with any condition when doing Liver Flushes comes after carrying out 7-15 flushes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)