CureZone   Log On   Join
I wanted to thank you one hundred times for this!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Bio Cleanse Detox Kit
”This program is probably one of the best on the market, especia...

Views: 125,365
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,057,688

I wanted to thank you one hundred times for this!

I wanted to thank you one hundred times for this! I would like to explain how it worked on me (it may be a bit long); but English is not my mother tongue, so please forgive my language mistakes...

My skin problems started almost two years ago, with a very bad case of eczema all over my body related to an allergy to goose down. Of course I didn't know the cause of this issue at first, and I tried everything natural I could. I eventually cured it with "Diprosone" (I live in France, it's the name of the cortisone cream a general practitioner prescribed me then) because nothing was working on me, and the lesions were really painful (I had nummular eczema on the body and dyshidrosis between the fingers).

The problem is that some remained on my scalp. I'm a girl and my long hair was hiding the problem, so I couldn't really identify what it was. The only symptoms I was actually able to see were itching and LOTS of dandruffs falling each time I touched my head. I didn't do anything special to cure it as I thought it was going to heal on its own. But almost a year later it was still here, and I started to lose my hair.

For me, this was a tragedy to see these hairballs on my brush every single day, to feel all these hair falling when I was having a shower.

So I went back to the doctor, who didn't even examine me, and was told to apply a cortisone lotion on my scalp every day. At first it made wonders, my hair stopped falling, I felt much less itching. But when it was time to stop the treatment the problem was still there. It took two weeks for my hair to start falling again; and two more weeks of cortisone treatment for me to realise that it was maybe something else than eczema. I then thought about Seborrheic Dermatitis , and with personal investigations, I found out that cortisone is indeed effective at first, but just worsens the ailment in a longer term.

When I discovered your post, I was thinking "well, it cannot be worse anyway, so let's give a try". I radically stopped to apply cortisone, and then came the magic.

It is a bit difficult to apply the salty water on your scalp, but I tried with a bucket and my flexibility skills, and two days after the beginning of the salt treatment I felt (almost) no itching anymore. I then changed my strategy and tried gently to rub some salt "paste", made with a tablespoon of raw Sea Salt and tap water, on my scalp before my shampoo, and applied aloe vera gel afterwards because my dry skin couldn't handle the drying effect on this scrub.

Well, a week later, my hair stopped falling, only with this method, and knowing that I only wash my hair every three days. Today, one month later, I don’t use this scrub every time I wash my hair anymore, but I still do it once a week, and I can't believe that I can actually scratch my scalp without triggering an avalanche!

This treatment has been very effective on me in a very short time, so I really want to thank you a lot: I don’t lose my hair anymore, and it’s almost a miracle for me! I still suffer from itching sometimes, so I’m going to keep on using this treatment until it is completely gone. The only drawback I’ve found to this cure is that it can make your skin dry if you use a lot of salt like me (because I can’t bathe my entire head in salty water made with the proper dosage of salt); but in my case, some aloe vera gel quickly solved the problem, and I know it is used to cure SD too, so it’s all good! I've also started to use apple cider vinegar (diluted in water and put in a spray bottle) to soothe my rare itchings since the time my condition seemed to have improved enough.

So all I have to say is: merci du fond du cœur !

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (2)