CureZone   Log On   Join
After the first dead sea salt wash the redness went away.

luckycanucky Views: 150,257
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,057,688

After the first dead sea salt wash the redness went away.

Thank you so much for your detailed advice. My son developed SD last weekend after we suspect he ate some bad oysters or possibly used a new shampoo. He has always had a slight rash on his torso since he was a baby but it was very hard to detect because it never got red or itchy. But there were always patches of slightly rough skin around his trunk. Anyway the SD developed on his forehead, behind his ears, upper back and chest. The forehead was the worst though. Red, oily looking and puffy. After the first dead Sea Salt wash the redness went away. Then the dead skin started to exfoliate off after the next couple of washes. It took about five washes to get it to the point where it was barely noticeable. He also bathed in the Sea Salt last night and the SD on his back and chest cleared up by the next morning. We did not use a moisturizer because his skin wasn't overly dry so I thought it best not to add anything. I wish more Drs would suggest non pharmaceuticals. I had a similar situation with my daughter when she developed Molluscum Contagiosum. The Dr tried to freeze her bumps off which was very traumatizing for her and me. I found a post online on how successful tea tree oil was at removing MC. Three weeks of tea tree oil and they were gone painlessly I should add. The doctor even gave us advice that would have made them worse (soaking the area in water and Epsom salt)!! So thank you again for sharing your story.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

1.078 sec, (1)