CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MUST READ!! The CURE for Seborrheic Dermatitis

Little1mac Views: 201,233
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,150,468

Re: MUST READ!! The CURE for Seborrheic Dermatitis

Just follow the instructions from bull dancer and use only Dead Sea Salt . I thought it was a crazy idea but after trying so many things that didn't work or only worked temporarily, I was desperate so I thought I would give it a try - bull dancer is absolutely right do not use ANYTHING on your face and wash with salt water. I have it on my eyelids, under my eyes and on my forehead. 2 weeks ago I stopped everything I was trying and after a couple of days I noticed immediate improvement. Everything started drying out and was very flakey but I stopped getting red and inflamed, about a week ago I received my salt I ordered online and started using every night. Dissolved a couple handfuls in a bowl of warm water and then soak a washcloth in the water and pat my face. I don't even rinse and leave on overnight. In the morning I rinse my face in the shower and then make a small mixture and use a cotton ball and apply to my problem spots and leave on. This has been the key to looking normal again I'm about 70% better in 2 weeks and I've been fighting this for a year. I've also been doing diet, vitamins, minerals to build up my immune system for the last 2 months,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

1.203 sec, (1)