CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I can't stop laughing!!!!!

Tracey Views: 4,861
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 138,367

Re: I can't stop laughing!!!!!

LION cut. ha!

So, yep, I think there is alot of applause and joy around - and remember, it's ALWAYS there...you just have to tune yourself into it!

That was one of my very first 'message' dreams where a Voice taught me things while I slept.

The Voice explained that at the very center of us (what makes us Alive) is a spinning wheel of energy...it's just whipping around...and it vibrates to whatever emotion/feeling we're feeling. So, if we're feeling depressed then our inner core self is vibrating at 'depression' level.....and, this is the cool part, EVERYTHING (all vibrations) are available to us....but as 'like attracts like'...if we're vibrating at Depression then we only attract Depression to us! And that feeds us and it's a cycle. If you up it a notch and vibrate at Joy or Love or Trust.....(myriad of things) then we attract that into our Center.

Now, I don't even drive (I learned then drove in Europe and had a couple of accidents...it scarred me for life! ha.) - but this Voice said that this vibrating center wheel can be changed by using a 'clutch-like' action...and that the Clutch is our Mind and Thoughts and Intent, basically. You just switch gears and allow what wonderfulness that is out there to come IN to you!

There was a bit more...but that was the gist of it. It totally blew me away. It was in 2000 that I had many 'Voice' Teachings while I slept...super wonderful! I still have a Voice sometimes but in 2000 it was like I was being fed all sorts of fascinating truths...

Anyway...yeah, that Cat & Meow thing is pretty funny! I love it.

Hope you have sweet dreams tonight..

Enjoy!

love Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)