CureZone   Log On   Join
Gracey

just_peachy Views: 4,706
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 138,318

Gracey

Sorry it took so long. I just realized the post I was writing you was book length, so I shortened it up some. =)

No, you're not psycho! You don't sound crazy at all. You just have some wonderful gifts that have been misunderstood for a while. =)

The part of knowing your friend's about to call - that is so cool! I had one very close girlfriend whom I would pick up the phone to call and find her voice *already* on the line. Just picked up the phone before it rang. It happened so routinely that when I let the phone ring, she'd ask what took me so long! lol It must be really awesome to have even more advanced warning or have that happen more often. You really DO have a wonderful and very strong gift! =)

Oh, yes! I know that feeling of people wanting you to "fix" them, over, and over, and over! And just how draining it can be. Empaths seem to draw them out of the woodwork, lol! But to handle it, you don't have to learn to never feel! No! Instead, just learn how to discern your feelings from theirs and how to keep yours and not keeps theirs.

I love what Tracey posted - the whole thing! In addition to singing again, learn how to use your gifts and not have then use you. You'll be amazed how easy it is once you get the hang of it, just like that riding a bike stuff I said earlier. Just takes a little time getting the balance right, learning how to make it go where you want it to go, but then, very quickly, you're off and speeding along!

I just realized my original post was waaaay too long, so I'll stop for now, but if you want to know how I did it, let me know and I'll post the next installment. (yes, it's that long! LOL)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)