CureZone   Log On   Join
Eating late!

Tracey Views: 4,688
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 138,352

Eating late!

New topic!

I know...we eat very late...because we keep different hours I guess. Last night we went to bed at 2:40am and we got up at 11am (!) Then we hang around and do our stuff, have some breakfast and then my boyfriend goes to his workshop and works on his doublebass around 2 or 3pm and I do this other computer work I get paid for and curezone (yay!) and errands....or have a friend over...then Brock comes home somewhere between 8pm and 10pm...so we eat then. Last night we didn't eat until 11pm! Then we hang out until bedtime talking etc. Last night (and this morning) Brock has found a really 'funny' site and is laughing his head off....I posted one of the things over on the joke forum last night. O boy.

A day in the Life - what a rambler!

Anyway...I've often thought: is it healthy to eat sooo late? And then I look at us and I think: Of course! You can't worry about those little things if it's working...

Anyway...

Your two boys live with you, yes?

T

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)