CureZone   Log On   Join
Wow...

Tracey Views: 4,549
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 138,271

Wow...

Gracey...

This is soooooo fascinating!

You see..if you look at your chart (extended chart selection, Koch house system: www.astro.com) you'll see Neptune at the very top of your chart. Neptune is the symbol for Music (and spirituality)...I have seen many musicians with Neptune in their 10th house (of Career).

Your Neptune is connected in trine to your Mercury/Venus (beautiful singing voice!....and maybe quite intensely powerful, what with Pluto opposing it)...which comes through your physical vessel/body (2nd house)....the last planet that makes up your Grand Trine (easily flowing harmonious energy) is Saturn in your 6th house in Leo (self-expression and creativity). You DO have the discipline to do whatever you need to do to follow your Calling. There may be some fear around doing something Creative (Saturn in Leo)....but if your singing brings upliftment to others, then you will be greatly fulfilled.

Your story reminds me of my close friends story. She danced when she was young...but by the time she got to be about 21 she thought: I am too old to dance, now...and all these fears whooshed over her. Her boyfriend was the 'writer' and he's the one with the 'passion' so she subverted hers and stopped dancing. Well! One accident later (shocking things happen in order to get you back on your Path - the one that feels great!!)....and about 7 years later....she all of a sudden got all these 'pointers' towards Dancing again! She thought: what? This is crazy...I'm 27 now!~! BUT....she (after her breakup 4 years ago)...thought I've GOT to follow these intuitions, promptings and Signs...if I don't I'll look back on my life and wonder where I would be now if I 'followed my heart'! So...she did...she immediately started dancing with a company out East...and began teaching. She missed home so much that she came back here after 2 years away. She realized she wanted 'movement' in her life but didn't know how that would manifest. She followed her hearts desire (coming back home) and now she is getting more signs and pointers to start teaching dance here. It is what gives her the most JOY! She said she finally feels at peace now....Like forever she was looking for the THING and now, she just KNOWS that Movement is a part of her life and she has grown and she knows where she's supposed to be.

Long-winded story, I know.

It just seems to me that you KNOW what your heart wants to do....yes? That was very telling that you said you wanted your potential children to be singers/musicians! Telling indeed! (funny how....that's how problems start with parents, too! They want something for themselves and place their values onto their children which screws things up for the children!)

Anyway...Follow your heart, Gracey...

Interesting that Pluto is moving through your Career house now and it looks like your idea of your Career IS transforming...

Uranus in the first house will totally support you making a radical change. I can't believe how well Blue Monkey fits in....letting your creativity out...

Ask for more signs, Gracey....and take steps towards what brings you real joy...it is the only way!

love Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.242 sec, (2)