CureZone   Log On   Join
Singing & Water

Tracey Views: 4,534
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 138,271

Singing & Water

Gracey....I read your response again...

You said that you want both careers.

Why not, at the very very least start singing again. Ask for a perfect opportunity to present itself to you. A singing teacher approaches you for some reason (or through a friend you meet a singer or teacher)...you join a choir...do SOME singing. I just feel sure that this will heal you right up. Vibrations are very healing and singing is filled with the whole spectrum of vibrations.

If you start there...bringing singing into your life, you might be surprised where your life leads you...follow your joy...

Also...I was thinking about you spilling your glass of water. Water is very Neptunian (spiritual, musical, poetic)....and the first thing I felt was that your Spiritual self (and musical self) didn't want to be contained. It was trying to burst out of the very small man-made container you'd put it in.

Do let me know if you get more water dreams....gotta get that water flowing...think Ocean!

love T

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)