CureZone   Log On   Join
Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs...

gracey Views: 4,776
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 138,290

Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs...

This morning on the Ellen show she said, "Speaking of the Year of the Monkey, did you hear about the monkey "Gracey" who escaped at the zoo. They had to close down the zoo. They say its the 4th time she escaped. Just let her go already!" I was like am I hearing things? But she said the name "gracey" several times.

My dream last night was a grade school reunion (not highschool). I did not want to appear dateless, so I tried to get a shy guy to be my date although I did not like him. Meanwhile the guy that I did like was standing right there watching me waiting for my attention. I just liked him soo much that I could not consider that he would be interested in me. So symbolic.

Tracey, do you know a way to remember past lives? Edgar Cayce has a book called "You can remember". I thought maybe it may help me resolve some fears too.

~gracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.414 sec, (1)