CureZone   Log On   Join
Please do

gracey Views: 4,752
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 138,272

Please do

Thank you just Peachy,
Yes, it was weird that i spilt that glass of water, because i keep a glass of water in the same spot every night and never knocked it over ever before. While I was cleaning it up in the middle of the night last night I was thinking ,"what are you trying to tell me...?" I didn't know. Just that I was going be thirsty.
I don't know the answers to your questions. Those are very difficult questions for me. Am I being spilled out emotionally, maybe physically and emotionally.... I felt very "drained" and used that word frequently to describe myself while i was in school. It is just a bad system of never sleeping and studying all the time that Med schools consider proper training. Many people divorced, got ill, dropped out, so it just sucks life out of people.

You know, everyone thinks that they are talented and many are not. So, i often ignored this passion for singing and the stage. When I was a kid, all my girlfriends were so jealous of me and said "I can do that too, I can sing too!" So I thought, "Gosh, am I just as delusional as they are?" Hahahaha haha!! Maybe, maybe not right?

Where would I rather be...its too hard...i am too cerebral to answer that, i automatically calclate risks associated with each. And what will my Mom think of me or others... I need to be hypnotized to answer that.
My dreams....all my dreams are about being a kid in grade school (an age when I was singing a lot, but not singing in the dream), about being in love and happy. No specific scenerios that I can recall.

Thanks for your input,
Gracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.320 sec, (1)