CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Greys and UFOs

traderdrew Views: 5,530
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 834,918

Re: The Greys and UFOs

Before the greys were abducting people, people were claiming to be abducted by other creatures. The greys are apparently just a new type of creature in the abduction phenomenon or folklore or whatever you want to call it.

There are reasons why I am skeptical that we are being visited by extraterrestrials. There are problems associated with traveling great distances. Unless there is some sort of technology that enables folding space or sending a craft through some type of wormhole, the possibility of distant space travel doesn't seem likely to me. I have even read that a craft traveling at speed near the speed of light arriving in our solar system should emit enough energy that our instruments here on Earth should be able to pick up their emissions.

What I find interesting are flying triangles. I believe I actually saw one around dusk about 10 years ago but I couldn't make out the shape. It had a dim triangular light configuration. I made so sound whatsoever. I ran towards it and ran past a nearby tree so it wouldn't block my vision of it only to watch it disappear into the horizon. It was heading northward. Some people like me believe they are antigravity aircraft.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)