CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You don’t go around killing all the people THE BIBLE SAYS TO KILL?

Corinthian Views: 5,791
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 831,788

Re: You don’t go around killing all the people THE BIBLE SAYS TO KILL?

You don't love the Bible as you claim.

To love the Bible is to know the Bible.

You are full of false declarations

If you loved the Bible you would be familiar with these and other passages.

Deuteronomy 17:12, Exodus 22:17, Leviticus 20:13, Leviticus 20:27, Leviticus 20:9, Leviticus 20:10,

2 Chronicles 15:12-13, Deuteronomy 17:2-5, Romans 1:24-32, Exodus 31:12-15, Isaiah 14:21

I DON'T APOLOGIZE THAT I NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL MURDER ANOTHER HUMAN BEING.

Then you are not following the word of God, as you claim.

Exodus 22

18 "Do not allow a sorceress to live.

19 "Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal must be put to death.

20 "Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the LORD must be destroyed

What about Exodus 31:14 “'Observe the Sabbath, because it is holy to you. Anyone who desecrates it must be put to death

So, what you are saying is that you choose to interpret the Bible any way you want. Even if we could point it out to you,

it certainly would not change my decision to simply REFUSE any PERCIEVED command to do so”, so it is back to the old pick the parts you like and discard what you don't like. My niece does this with her food, leaving behind what she does not like and eating what she does like. However even at her age, she knows that she is actively selecting what she wants, something you cannot admit to yourself. She does not delude herself with the fable that God is telling her not to eat onions and peas, you delude yourself with this comfortable lie and then feel free to justify your actions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (2)