CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr. Dino

John Cullison Views: 6,267
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 826,965

Re: Dr. Dino

While I'm not the one attacking Christianity with this at this time, I'm too amused by this reply (because I know who did post the thread) not to respond.

You said, "It is very common that people enjoy mocking Christianity, but the people that enjoy doing so, do it because TRUE Christianity (righteousness) mocks and offends their conscience."

Are you absolutely certain that there couldn't be another reason? Or many possible other reasons?

While I have my doubts that you can accept what I'm about to tell you, I'll say it anyway.

I do not like mocking Christianity. At this point, speaking out against it is the very least I can do. The factions in Christianity that I attack seek to impose their religion upon me; the only thing stopping them is that they haven't achieved enough power in the United States to do so.

This is unacceptable.

I don't care what you believe.

I care when you try to make me believe it, too.

GOD HIMSELF gave me free will. The efforts by Christians to steal God's gift from me are outrageous, and you should not at all be surprised, therefore, when I express outrage.

Keep your religion off of my body and out of my mind and away from my spirit, and all of my interest in attacking your religion vanishes.

It's not a complicated concept, folks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)