CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr. Dino

been there done that Views: 5,611
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 828,513

Re: Dr. Dino

As far as tax requirements, of course Christians must pay just as everyone else pays, no special treatment. A crime that might not be noticeable to you is that he should not have been using church funds for his own private affairs and he definitely should not have been involved in anything so lucrative that is not directly for The Lord's glorification (I don't know if the proceeds were being used for charitable purposes in some way, but everything that was done seems illegitimate) and definitely illegal, no matter what any defense lawyers say. Tax evasion is,...guess what?,...WRONG. I bet you knew that, it's very common that an unbeliever (or anybody who opposes another person) challenges and tests (is contentious) the Christian with questions that are silly/non-sensical (like "Do you think murder is wrong?") in order to start controversy as though that Christian is supposed to be a spokesperson for Christianity just so you can put the Christian on the 'hot seat' and attempt to defend your conscience against God. What they did was wrong and Christians are not and should not be expected to offer themselves for your conscience. If you can't stand before God every day with a clear conscience, it's up to you to find the courage to learn to respect TRUTH or continue life cowardly seeking opportunities to berate Christianity and everything that is noble. The wisdom of your questions hasn't impressed me (yes, Im sorry too, I like intelligent conversation), but don't feel like a failure, just understand that I personally don't appreciate your attempt to insult my intelligence with your "wisdom".

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.230 sec, (1)