CureZone   Log On   Join
not exactly

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Ready2Rapture Views: 5,250
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 829,420

not exactly

"I merely used Dr. Dino as an example and posted here, because apparently this is where the "Chirstian" discussion takes place."

Two problems: One, that's a bunch of hogwash. There is no other motivation for posting something negative about a "name" in Christianity in a evo/creation forum, but to throw mud. "Christianity Support" is the closest you'll get to where actual Christians post anywhere in CZ. And you know that, "#1211". I'm not buying your feigned ignorance of what goes on here. Are you still a moderator?

Two: "Christian" discussion can't take place even in Christianity Debate , and barely in Christianity Support, because nobody cares if non-Christians use them to have fun at our expense. Even in the support forum, anyone who says they're a Christian can post, so nobody even can say who decides what a Christian is. You know very well that we aren't allowed to have control over our own forums.

"My thoughts, and understandings lately do not line up with that of the mainstream Christian churchs. I seem to be picking out more and more "religious" folk that claim Christianity as their belief but then their actions don't line up."

That is the problem. The Gnostics want to be mainstream, the mystics want to be mainstream. And mainstream has gone thoroughly New Age and apostate. So if you mean mainstream as it was 100 years ago, you're a heretic. If you mean mainstream as it has become, then I'm not in it either.

But there is no "my" Christianity or "your" Christianity, only God's Christianity. The Bible has to define it or we get what we have seen here. And years ago we saw "Christians" tearing each other down for being "negative" or trying to defend the sheep from the wolves. That is as wrong as any false teaching I can think of. And that's why me and many others stopped posting there. We expect to be shot at by unbelievers, but when "christians" stab you in the back for not being tolerant enough, that's not Christianity.

I stuck my neck out repeatedly in defense of the gospel and countering false teachings, only to be repeatedly stabbed in the back by people who had decided that Christianity means never saying anything harsh or negative. But as I've written elsewhere, a good shepherd protects the lambs but beats off the wolves. The "christians" who betrayed me loved the wolves more than the lambs and didn't care how many of us the wolves ate.

So when you say people aren't putting Christianity in practice, I have to ask which group claiming to be Christian you're talking about. If you mean the back-stabbers I totally agree. But if you mean people like me who read the WHOLE Bible and not just the 'soft' parts, then you're the very epitome of false Christianity, which is ecumenism.

Christianity, according to the Bible, is not all sweetness and light. There is sin to deal with, and we are clearly told to confront it, not sweep it under the rug. By the 'standards' of the crowd who can't tolerate negativity, Jesus and Paul and Peter are all guilty of failing to practice Christianity!

I've said this before and it's still true: "When non-Christians tell Christians how to act like Christians, they act just like the Christians who are not acting like Christians!"

So, #1211, get off your high horse and read the Bible.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.219 sec, (2)