CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Not b-slapped, just have a job.

annieh55 Views: 5,658
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 832,286

Re: Not b-slapped, just have a job.

Quite fortunately, the average Jewish person doesn't act like they used to. They have bought into the whitewashing too, and are forgetting that they should hold themselves apart as their religious laws strictly instruct, hence your positive experience with the Jewish people of today. It is kind of a backlash the leadership (a.k.a. illuminati/new world order) wasn't expecting. It is making it harder to get them to feel the usual persecution that was the glue that held their culture together. They are no longer the willing tool against the gentiles they have been in the past. In general, as I said before, I don't consider the average joe Jewish person to be a part of this, and hence I don't have anything against them. I am sure I would like them as well as I like any other person.

BUT when they get this attitude like our good friend Cor here, I don't like the behavior I see displaying. He has earned my dislike, and it is very much in line with what I see as the way the high lord wanna-bes usually act, and it fits so well with the developing pattern of the NWO's take over bid of the USA. Can it be just a coincidence that all those things that are destroying the viability of the USA are all happening at once?? I didn't see any plan/conspiracy until I got my double masters in Systems Counseling and started seeing how there seemed to be a bigger picture to all these many little things ripping away NOW at the heart of what was the best country in the world.

So, the focus of my dislike is on what the new world order is up to. And they are the ex-high priests of the Jewish people, which I can very clearly see as originally not human. That is why they do consider themselves better, because at the outset, they may have been. Of course they aren't any longer but such arrogance is hard to shake I guess, even though we have whooped their over-lord wanna-be behinds quite a few times over the several millennium they have been here.

That kind of thing is what Cor would be here to prevent receiving any credibility if it ever came up. This forum would most likely have such information presented because it is about the origins of humankind. As viciously as he attacked not only what I was saying but also my intelligence and very worth as a person speaks to me of his need to silence me or make me look like an idiot. That would be a plant's job on this forum; Keep the truth from surfacing about where we all really came from. So even though I may sound a bit on the loopy side, keep what I said about our origins in mind. When the government finally admits to and introduces us to the greys, what I have said will definitely seem more believable, I think.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.199 sec, (2)