CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You don’t go around killing all the people THE BIBLE SAYS TO KILL?

been there done that Views: 5,411
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 831,945

Re: You don’t go around killing all the people THE BIBLE SAYS TO KILL?

You don't think I love the bible? Why would you think that?,...because I clearly said that I love God, not the bible? (you're catching on).

You think I pick and choose and won't admit it? Why, because I said I simply REFUSE to obey what you say are commands that I SHOULD carry out? (I don't love God by COMMAND). When you love someone, you care about their WISHES, desires and feelings, they don't COMMAND you. If you think I pick and choose, well, you can make your own decision. That really shouldn't be hard to do, but I won't give you the answer because I take offense whenever someone is being predatory (trying to convict me, more than agressive, I never did anything to you), I'm simply going to let you advertise how intelligent you are and not give you the satisfaction of crucifying me (I'm not going to be convenient for you). Not nice of me, you say? I'm not the 'doormat' kind of Christian that you feel safe attacking, I'm the "you'll get more mercy from God than you will from me" kind of Christian. Unbelievers are so consumed with their objective of crucifying the Christian because Christianity offends their conscience and their ego, that, in a situation like this, I just can't resist the temptation to mock them back (actually, it's my mixture of a mean streak and a sense of humor).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.477 sec, (1)