CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone have advice for regaining digestion after raw vegan diet?Beyondveg.com!!!!

probin Views: 14,837
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 750,297

Re: Anyone have advice for regaining digestion after raw vegan diet?Beyondveg.com!!!!

i appreciate the way you wrote your post. i find it most helpful that you have included exactly what you did -- and are doing. i think it is important that we define exactly what each of us means when we refer to our diet. thank you for telling us exactly what 'didn't work' for you and what is working now.

i'd like to encourage you to think about how you approach your dietary practice. i doubt there is an animal in nature that eats only fruit. i doubt there is an animal in nature that eats a lot of honey and dried fruits. it's not easy to get into nuts, so i doubt there are a lot of animals who eat many nuts... other than squirrels. :)

what animals who resemble people eat is half fruits and half greens. now fruits don't mean sweet or acidic fruits only... they include more neutral fruits of the vine, for example cucumbers, peppers, etc.

i have always been concerned that vegetarians don't eat enough greens. they seem usually to just eat like they have been taught to eat, a kind of SAD minus the meat... and that doesn't work... but greens? when people ask me where i get my protein, i say, 'where do cows get their protein?' -- but of course i eat many different greens than only grass. and i love fruits. i call my diet the 'gorilla' diet. :)

good for you that you eat bananas... i'd suggest maybe start playing around with a variety of greens too... dark green leafy vegies. the chemical formula of chlorophyl is only one ion different than hemoglobin, so i think it's a very good thing for us to include lots of in our diets. i became a vegetarian many years ago but it wasn't until i caught on to the importance of greens that i really felt healthy and strong.

best wishes for the best of health!
love, patricia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)