CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone have advice for regaining digestion after raw vegan diet?Beyondveg.com!!!!

grassman Views: 14,942
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 750,290

Re: Anyone have advice for regaining digestion after raw vegan diet?Beyondveg.com!!!!

So when Jay Kordich refrered to his diet as a fruitarian diet in his audio tape series.Where he pleads to the listener to through out there stove and stop eating cooked food.Where he states that he hasnt had a cooked meal since he had cancer in his 20s.Means he is not 100% raw,well either you are misinformed or you are so self centered in your dietary ideas that you slander people at will.And the fact that he refers to DR. Norman Walker as his mentor,a raw foodist who wrote several good books and lived to be over 100 years old.Obviously this info means he is a raw foodist.And yes he sold juicers,today there are many people selling juicers.Everyone knows humans cant survive without fiber in there diet.The juiceman states in his audio series that he eats around his juiceing of vegatables.He doesnt juice a lot of fruit,he preferes to eat fruit and juice vegatables.And by the way I am not a raw foodist,I am vegan and 60-80%raw in my dietary choices.But I dont slander peoples names for self centered agendas.If you have tangeble proof feel free to disclose it!May you be blessed with vibrant health!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)