CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: nuts

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
probin Views: 14,647
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 754,886

Re: nuts

bodies are resilient. there is nothing that can't be healed. i am concerned that raw foods are being blamed for something that is really due to human error. do you think it may be possible that it is not raw food that is the problem with modern digestion, but perhaps how we humans who are so far from natural, approach the food?

when you put many different kinds of foods in the stomach at one time, or when you combine things that really don't digest together well, or when you eat too much... when you combine sweet ingredients with proteins or starches... when you eat protein with every meal, when you eat fruit after eating protein... and so on... you will have digestive problems. there is a need for orderly eating. one author jokingly said we treat our bodies like garbage cans... we put anything and everything in there... and then we expect them to work correctly?

to improve digestion, i would eat very simply. very very simply. i would let my body rest. that is why some people fast. some fast every sunday. some fast a month a year. americans usually don't miss a meal. and they eat between meal snacks. :) i used to laugh at how americans became vegetarians. they just

i would drink plenty of water, i would choose a food that pleases me and enjoy it. a single food. the body knows what is good for it. i would eat it slowly. i would enjoy every bite. i wouldn't eat again until i am hungry. i would really let my body rest. i would honor my body's natural hunger. i have heard of people eating only cucumbers for weeks, only apples for weeks, etc.

and once i felt better, i would be a very simple raw foodist. fruit for breakfast, maybe for lunch -- as much fruit as i wanted, but only one kind at a time, no mixing of fruits. then i would eat either fruit for lunch or a nice big salad. and i would have a salad for dinner.

animals are so simple. humans are so complicated. :)

love, patricia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)