CureZone   Log On   Join
cry me a f**ken river

deing to live Views: 25,641
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 600,734

cry me a f**ken river

I honestly feel that doctors cant help us because they dont feel what we feel, they dont see what we see. And i also dont believe this is a disease, more of a stage in our lives. Something that will come and go. Something that puzzels me is that if our eating habbits and diet are hurting us internaly, how come there are so few of us suffering. I know guys that eat crappy food 24/7 and have no problems. It is odd, but our day shall come.

Also like i mentioned before, yes this post has been up for a year but read the posts, 75% of the post are sob stories on how peoples lives suck because of this problem. Crying a river aint gonna solve shit. You want results, every waking moment must be spents searching. We need more posts of possible solutions and information and less sob bullshit stories. Its old we all know it sucks to smell, so plz dont waste any more room on this forum. I know myself i went the whole sob way when i first starting posting, but i have later realized that sad stories wont lead to a happy ending. People plz only post statements of Hope, of success, and of possible solutions. I think we can all agree we have enough negative things in our lives. We dont need anymore on this forum which is our last resort.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

1.219 sec, (1)