CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MY STINK ASS STATS

jk87 Views: 25,944
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 600,629

Re: MY STINK ASS STATS

Well where the f**k do I start out. My life ended when I was in 4th grade when my problem started. I had an actual shit odor coming from my ass even after I showered 3 times a day up until 7th grade. Then from then on I showered twice until 9th grade. Then one day the problem disappears and I don't smell like actual shit. 9th grade and no shit smell so I thought I could finally take off in high school and I made a lot of f**king friends. Then in 10th grade I f**king had gas all the time and people kept telling me I kept farting and I know I didnt fart at all during the school day, I held them in. I read ur link and learned it can be absorbed through the bloodstream and thats what happened to me. Still is happening and I cant f**king stop it and I f**king pass out sometimes. I notice I f**king reek like fart when I'm reallly hungry which is basically all the time. Now in 11th grade some kids think I smell good and others think I dont smell and others think I smell like ketchup. Im making progress but it has to be something internal cause I am in the shower for like 2 hours a day and my skin gets dried out so I have to use moisturizer. I still have that on and off gas smell so thats a f**king wreck. I lost all my friends because I've isolated myself. Now Im the freak I use to call people. Really f**king annoying. I thought about committing suicide recently but my grandma died and I have to deal with that first. My stats are

RACE: Who the f**k knows. I was adopted from South Korea but I don't even know if I'm fully korean. I don't have the slanted eyes. People tell me I look part Korean, part African, part Spanish so I dont have a clue
HEIGHT: 5"7'
WEIGHT: 129

Now here's the weird part. I was 5"2 and 106 lbs in 9th grade and then all of a sudden I grew and shit and was 5"6 and 110lbs so I was a stick. I only started gaining weight because I'm working my ass off in the gym and i dont take supplements. But I can tell u as soon as I slack off at the gym I will go down to 115. My metabolism is so f**king fast.

Really f**king annoys me because I use to play football, basketball and shit and now I dont because I f**king smell to some people. Yeah and the girl I liked still talks to me but I know she thinks I smell so I dont got a shot. f**king annoying when u have girls like u and then they get next to you and shy away. Thats what this f**king smell will do. Right now tho I dont smell like shit, just gas from time to time and a little sour like ketchup if I dont take a shower every 5 hours.

BTW, MX u got AIM? Im slamjammer87 on aim if u wanna talk.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (2)