CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Emotional Bullshit

deing to live Views: 25,756
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 600,625

Re: Emotional Bullshit

I totally agree with gearman. Mx i think it is important to fight this head on, and try our best to keep our heads high, But you act like life is "wonderful" with this problem. Even tho i try to live a "normal" life, I cant get around the fact that I smell. It has changed alot in my life. Im a highschool senior, and im getting ready to choose a career and a tech school to go to. Im actually thinking about entering a career that i dont wanna be in only because it will envovle less interaction with people.

Also i cant believe your statment that "we better face the facts because were gonna smell till the day we die." Thats so ignorent! If you really wanna get better you would invest more time in taking care of yourself, and spend more time trying to figure out the problem.

See what all you people dont get is, that there are thounsands suffering! Alls we need to do is get it known. We need the world to know whats going on!

Think about when the aids virus started. People had no clue how to prevent/stop it, because the few that suffered hide there illness from the world..Then it became an epidemic.. We all need to band together and be heard as a whole. We need media, news, press, people to start maling our problems. known...

We all need to fight daily and help ge the word out, you people shouldnt just casually search the internet for a quick fix, cuz quess what there aint one! IF ANYTHING IS GOING TO EVER GET BETTER WE ALL NEED TO WORK TOGETHER EVERYDAY AND FIGHT FOR OUR PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly what could save our lives if there could be an anouncement in the media about the problem... People I know someone out there knows someone somewhere that has some afilaition to radio,tv,news papers, something that could get us KNOWN! THAT IS THE ONLY TRUE WAY TO WIN THIS BATTLE!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

1.125 sec, (1)