CureZone   Log On   Join
TIME TO GET DOWN TO THE NASTY FACTS!

deing to live Views: 26,678
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 600,650

TIME TO GET DOWN TO THE NASTY FACTS!

OK THIS MAY BE GRAPHIC BUT HERE I GO. FIRST OFF IM GOING ABOUT ONCE A DAY. STOOLS ARE SOFT AND ALMOST TOO SOFT. ALSO I NEED TO USE A LARGE AMOUNT OF TOLIET PAPER TO GET MYSELF CLEAN AS A WHISTLE. ITS NOT UNCOMMON TO USE A WHOLE ROLE TO GET MYSELF CLEAN. Now i cant figure out why this is but possibly some stool gets stuck in the colon or something. Also i shower my ass with soap and water. Some thing that ive noticed that is wierd is that my ass will be dirt after a movement, and i wiping non stop and it doesnt seem to get clean, so ill hope in the shower and attempt to hose down, and i dont see anything wash off or out. But when i step out and wipe myself my ass is bone dry and no crap back there.

People i know this is graphic but these facts need to get known if we wanna move on this.

So you may be thinking to yourself that its an obvoius, grooming problem. But is it? I wipe until my ass is sore and im sure there isnt a single thing back there. I also wash it with soap and water. Ive even tried bleach and water soaking, and once even tried cleaning back there with some lysol.

Nothing seems to work. And when i think i smell ill go try wiping myself to see if theres something there thats making me smell, but there isnt anything back there, clean as a whistle.

Something i think i could benifit from is a stool hardener, of some sort. I think maybe the consitancy of the stool is whats causing the mess back there, and the extensive cleaning that needs to be done inoder to be totally clean and clear.

Plz dont judge me on this, im being open and honest im looking for help, suggestions, ideas, and if you suffer from any similiar problems. plz let me know.

Winux@comcast.net

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

1.016 sec, (1)