CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New discovery from self-examination

jk87 Views: 25,731
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 600,674

Re: New discovery from self-examination

I was adopted and I don't think MX was being serious when he said the government things. I'm not taking either side but seriously I am f**ked up. How can you make this an optimistic thing when the doctors you go to know absolute shit. Everyone I go to says I'm fine, what hope do I have if they can't even f**king diagnose it? Idk. And btw, my bed doesn't smell, interestingly enough I have a good sense of smell, but my pillow does smell. The odor's only in my face so I think it's just a hormonal phase but high school has been a big bitch to me so far. Stupid things like flag football are a f**king nightmare. I use to kick ass but now I don't even play because people would say "Who farted" as I passed by. Yeah I don't get this a lot but I do get this enough to by cynical. Think about it, smell is important. You can't get a respectable job and be respected if you smell. I'm sorry but it's true. I would be much happier if I knew what the smell came from or what was causing it and I was officially diagnosed so I could tell people I can't help it, but I don't have any diagnoses. All I can do is sit back and tell lies through my teeth until this smell goes away.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

1.125 sec, (1)