CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:Feces Body Odor This is Sooooo embarrassing but...I SMELL SOOOO BAD

Ireallyneedhelp Views: 27,616
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 600,596

Re:Feces Body Odor This is Sooooo embarrassing but...I SMELL SOOOO BAD

I can't beleive so many people have this problem. I smell so terrible, although my family also doesn't smell it. I'm 30 and i think I have smelled like this for about 10 years. I am currently unemployed and have just applied for welfare as I panic at the thought of causing the whole office to smell. People are constantly putting their finger under there noses when I am near and I hear often people saying "what's that smell?" I don't even really know where the smell is coming from, I am very clean - wash everything (myself, clothes, etc) more then ANYone I know. Friends have also hinted about the smell, although I was too embarrassed to ask them about it. I even heard a neighbor say "she stinks" and I am starting to think my whole apartment smells so bad that he is smelling it from HIS apt. I'm not even sure exactly WHAT I smell like, as it is hard for us to smell ourselves. In the morning sometimes though, I notice that my bedroom smells like feces. I have a pain on my right side too, which someone else had mentioned. I don't know what to do anymore, but I am starting to avoid all interactions as much as possible and that sucks because I am a single mom, attractive and want to work and have a social life. But I can't if I smell like this!!!!!!!!! And the doctors that I did get the courage to ask told me it was psychological. I know it ISN'T. HELP!!!!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)