CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sibling molestation

Views: 9,338
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 56,360

Re: Sibling molestation

Perhaps I sounded as if I was not taking this seriously enough.
Any sexual activity with children is serious, but I just wanted this mother to know that it is 'common'.
That it does not reflect 'bad parenting' nor does it mean their son is a 'pervert' like many of the well intended posts implied.

My basic message was meant to be one of hope and comfort to know that with God's merciful help, they will all come out of this, a stronger family unit, like THOUSANDS of others that have experienced much the same thing and handled it with out judgements or condemnation.

It is hard to express ones thoughts here in a sterile environment with no one talking back to inject their thoughts so that what is meant to be said is precise and accurate.
So forgive me if what I posted seemed in anyway lacking anything at all.
It was meant for encouragement only.

At this point the ‘mother’ has probably quit even reading this thread and even might be sorry she posted anything at all here?
So many responded in such negative ways she is probably more confused than she already was!

Clergy is best left to handle these delicate matters, and or private councilors.

Grandma

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.270 sec, (1)