CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sibling molestation

alikat Views: 9,966
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 56,333

Re: Sibling molestation

Hi 3682. This is the first time I come to this forum and I have no direct experience with the subject matter. However I have seen close up the behavior of young boys.
As you describe your home as a pretty wholesome situation, I would begin to consider outside stimulus.
Is there a possibility that he may be visiting a home were p 0 r n o g r a p h y is available? Someone's internet? A friend/s of his? Sexual overstimulation is everywhere these days, confusing and stirring many. Furthermore, at this age many boys if they can get away with it, will experiment with things that later on in life they themselves will consider gross. The best thing to do is not to run away from him in anger and disgust, but to try to lovingly open up the lines of communication with him. He is probably confused himself with his hormones going wild. He neeeds his parents now more than ever to help him sort out all these pressures. At this age it will be difficult to reach him, but later on it may be impossible and habits may have set in.
You need to explain to him that his behavior could cause his little sister a lot of problems also, as well as being damaging for himself.
As a mother my heart goes out to you, because I can imagine how you feel and the load of mixed emotions.
I'm glad that you are christians because the best way to approach this is with ample prayer. Pray for your little girl that God will remove all the memories and heal her. You know that with God nothing is impossible, and only He can cleanse your family and restore it to it's happy days. He desires to and He will for your asking. Just believe this with all of your heart, and proceed in faith.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)