CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Guilt, sin and shame

Wiz Views: 9,782
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 56,348

Re: Guilt, sin and shame

Well, I read the replies.

You certainly are twisted up over this and I empathize.

DO NOT involve the state in your personal family affairs. Bureaucrats love to follow the letter of the law instead of the spirit of the law, and you can always count on the worst case scenario occurring when you involve anyone that has anything to do with 'children services'. Unless you can get confidential therapy, I wouldn't do it.

Also, is it really necessary?

How does you daughter act? Has this altered her behavior? She is young, and if she wasn't physically hurt it may not register as a big deal, unless you choose to make it one. Yes, it was inappropriate, and has some disturbing overtones, however if your son was brought up with good values and principles, this can be dealt with.

You could just sit you son and daughter down and have your son apologize for his actions and have him tell your daughter he loves her and would never hurt her. He needs to become a real big brother again if you are to have a normal family.

Sometimes the best therapy is the simplest.

Or has that point been passed? I don't know how deeply this incident has split your family unit, however it is amazing what love and understanding will accomplish instead of recrimination and punishment.

But, be careful with outside agencies. They always seem to have an
agenda, and it may not be in your, or your families interest.

Hope this helps...

;0)

Wizard

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)