CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need Help With Liver ASAP Please.

KarebearKayla Views: 7,313
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,981,765

Re: Need Help With Liver ASAP Please.

Anthony,

I'm so weak I can't imagine even working like you were able to. I wasn't always like this. Just a couple of years ago I was always out and about, and I could eat [or so I thought] anything I wanted. Simple carbohydrates did give me some palpitations though, I think it was due to weakening adrenals - and now my adrenals are probably totally shot.

I'm definitely considering trying your diet as I have tried everything else. I'm not so sure about the white potatoes but I can't bash a diet I've never tried. I'll probably leave out the avocado for now since it's high in potassium and fat. What does your lentil soup consist of? I have organic red and green lentils that I haven't even opened.

How long were you on this diet before you noticed a difference? I especially need a little weight gain. Do you take any digestive enzymes?

I will encourage you however to eventually add more fats back into your diet since fat is so important for brain health - probably why #154886 was stating a lot of 80/10/10 go manic after awhile. It's a fact that your neurotransmitters need healthy fats. A break from them is okay though, especially if you weren't absorbing them in the first place.

Thanks again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)