CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need Help With Liver ASAP Please.

Ladywear Views: 7,596
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,981,721

Re: Need Help With Liver ASAP Please.

Have you been checked for Gilberts Disease? I have dybiosis/CFS = damaged liver ( and Gilberts Disease) Gilberts Disease can present with many of the symptoms you describe and does actually get worse with any die-off you experience. It can be picked up on a simple liver blood test. I take Liver Support by Nutri Ltd (I am in UK) and this gentle supplement has really helped my liver. Its not unusual for things to get a little worse initially as you take a liver supplement depending how toxic you are. I have had dybiosis and liver probs for years as anyone who has been here a long time will know and liver support has been crucial to my recovery. I havent followed all the arguments about pototoes but I do rememeber withdrawing from here for a while years ago because i was told I would not recover whilst still including potatoes in my diet. Well I thought that was nonsense and i am living proof that you can better from all this whilst eating pototoes! Anyway maybe get the liver blood test....you can feel very very weak with gilberts disease which oddly is a syndrome often present in CFS. Good Luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.178 sec, (1)