CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need Help With Liver ASAP Please.

Anthony87 Views: 7,960
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,981,752

Re: Need Help With Liver ASAP Please.

Jaundice. Yup. The dentist noticed it and it was the best red flag. I lost my anxiety on feeding candida when i saw the liver numbers and went to town with basically a potato based diet. The weakness? My whole body lost muscle tone over 2 years. I really withered away to nothing at 135 lbs. on a daily basis I would go to work, sleep all lunchbreak in my car and crash at home. it as hell on earth.

Will a high potato diet feed organism? From my opinion that's a toxic way out there theory that keeps a lot of us running from the foods we need to eat.

Todays diet: Boiled potatoes with salt and lentil soup for breakfast. Cucumbers with lemon juice.

an orange at lunch.

Dinner. A very light portion of fish, ...a large amount mashed squash mixed with mashed potatoes (charquican) is the recipe. And lentil soup. Salad-Romaine, lemon juice, Cucumber, onion, 1 tbl from roomates avocado.

In crisis mode I would skip the fish and tablespoon of avocado. I still don't tolerate grains. They are harder to digest than legumes.

Even lean red meat has a generous portion of calories from fat. Are you overeating meat for fear of starches like potatoes?

I did olive oil cleanses a couple months ago, but lost interest. It was gross and didn't give me rocks coming out. My amazing return of energy and strength came months down the road with better bile production and absorption. With time diet and excercize...

I will say do 80/10/10 but not high fruit at all. Drink lots of water and make veggie soups. I think eating 5 oranges and 3 bananas would be delicious, but in terms of a buildup of fat in the liver, it does the same thing as the obese person checking out at the grocery store with the 2 litres of pop. I tried fruitarian and had no increase in Bile, just fructose diahrea and weakness. No to blood Sugar spikes. and no to fat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt0zMbUytaA
This lady talks about fructose and fatty liver. So it's not an easy and delicious diet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.366 sec, (1)