CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Getting better...8 year battle

seb3 Views: 5,395
Published: 5 y

This is a reply to # 2,423,387

Re: Getting better...8 year battle

Cripes...another thing to worry about! I read the Kris Carr article but couldn't find any reference to the flukes. The study on the Japanese woman said she was only the second human to have been found carrying these pancreatic flukes. Now, considering how incredibly wide-spread EBV is, even those who actually experience illness from it, I find it difficult to believe that only two humans have been identified as carrying these flukes. But I am with you 100% on the parasite angle--I had violent die off when I took anti-parasitics and saw some crazy rope-worms come out (although that could have been just an evil biofilm community). I think that--as far as EBV goes--it really messes with the immune system and leaves us open to all the other things which follow--like parasites and candida (but who really knows!)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)