CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: reply

seb3 Views: 8,992
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,363,261

Re: reply

Mandalaide,
I don't know whether you would call it "having luck" but the monolaurin pellets from Inspired Nutrition (amazon) are certainly working (even if that involves making me feel like hell). I tried the capsules a couple of years ago and they did nothing for me. This is the problem with candida: When I was doing the nystatin enemas and rotating my usual anti-fungals (OLE; Berberine and Black-Walnut complex), I was starting to feel really well again and thought a cure was weeks or, at most, a couple of months away. Then I added the monolaurin and have been going through some of the worst die-off I have ever experienced. It's disheartening but I am glad it's happening now and not after I "imagined" I had been cured completely. Amazing how candida can hide and make you think it's safe to relax your guard. The second thing I have started doing recently (in the last month) is very controversial but I have no doubt that it's working for me: I take at least 60 grams (sometimes up to 100) of xylitol every day...mad die off...and expelling, if not identifiable candida, then some very suspicious internal garbage. I can't believe I feel so bad again but keep reminding myself that it's all towards a good end. I'm still doing the nystatin enemas, but now with the monolaurin, xylitol and also my usual anti-fungal rotation...so am hitting it with everything.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)