CureZone   Log On   Join
Immune Tree

Views: 7,549
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,368,039

Immune Tree

EDIT: I wrote this below and thought I'd edit this to say I don't know if it's worth the $50...because I've used it for awhile and although I know it helps with my mouth/throat area, it might not do much for clearing Candida. I would definitely try the Quassia. It's potent, besides the tincture, I bought the powder form for tea. I saw a post somewhere where a guy used cats claw tea with quassia and got well.

I have the Immune Tree Colostrum from Amazon. It's one of the many things in my arsenal, so not sure it's vital. For me I get a biofilm in my mouth and eating a spoonful helps. Also Biotene mouthwash which I swear by. (the PDF formula)

I have cleared so much from my gut that I'm surprised I'm still alive. Whatever infection is left is concentrated in my sinus/ear area and it's maddening.

Let me know how your new protocol works! Information is so important to fight every day. I thank you for your ideas, and Jorge too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.155 sec, (1)