CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Update: SEB3

seb3 Views: 7,409
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,370,611

Re: Update: SEB3

I'm so sorry to hear about your slide. Unfortunately, I have had one too. Not right back to square one...but a week of feeling like hell and now I'm struggling...although I am still much better than when I was really sick. I think the candida may have finally rebelled against the monolaurin: I am now up to 6 scoops a day.
Anyway, yes..I have tried turpentine. First time I ended up in the emergency room but that was because it was one of the first remedies I tried when my candida was still extremely bad. I have since tried it again for a month and, like everything else, it does its job but it aint no cure. This is the problem...so many things to fight it with but no actual cure. I am beginning to think the antifungals may be counterproductive and sticking to a few non-disruptive ones (that don't kill good bacteria)along with things like saccharomyces boulardii might be the answer. I am also questioning my diet...too low carb? And even toying with the idea of an occasional fruit. All I know is that what I have been doing for a year has made a tremendous difference but still hasn't got me over that final hump...so something needs to change. Please go slow with the turpentine...start with a few drops. Let me know how you go and GOOD LUCK. I know it's easy to be positive when things are working but so difficult to stay strong when candida gets the upper hand again...but you have to stay strong.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.142 sec, (1)