CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: you're on the right track

seb3 Views: 9,295
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,362,421

Re: you're on the right track

Hi Frostymug,
You have given me some great advice in the past and its so good to catch up with both you and Dvjorge again. I could not agree with you more about prebiotics. I am sure they are helpful when the yeast is completely under control, but until then: steer clear! About four months ago I started taking artichoke extract to cleanse my liver and help with constipation (it is also a high inulin plant which feeds good bacteria)--BIG MISTAKE!!! I nearly reversed all the progress I had made and candida had a feast!!! Since then I will not take any high inulin plant (they are often encouraged on various candida diet websites) like chicory root, artichoke or dandelion root. I realize these may be helpful for some people, but be cautious. Mandalaide, I have also experimented with a bunch of different enemas but Dvjorge's Nystatin enema comes out top every time. I take it every evening and hold it until the next morning and the first bowel movement of the day usually releases a lot of dead candida. On your advice Dvjorge, I have just started taking NAC again. Getting a bit of die off (but that's good). I will keep you guys posted on my progress, but thanks to the hard work and kindness of people like Dvjorge and Frostymug, I am already so much better than I thought possible a year ago.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)