I love the rockstars from the past here! Thanks guys!
Good to know about biofilm busters...I think that is a key element.
I learned of a soothing enema for leaky gut recently that I'll share. I add drops of quassia to it. Get whole flaxseeds. Put a 1/2 cup of seeds in a glass bowl, add boiling water. Let cool, then drain the thicker gel water and use that with enema. (It's called flax tea, you can also drink it).
I experiment a lot with enemas because I get the most relief from them and also get the most candida out that way. So I thought I'd list the ones I've tried, and the outcomes.
1. Nystatin *(the best)* powder from Fludan
2. GSE: I did one, and yes a lot came out, but it's too harsh and alters our flora too drastically.
3. ACV: did it, good but also feel it's too harsh
4. Butyrate: very good
5. Sach. Boulardi: occasional
6. Coffee enemas: Always a favorite. Gets rid of that toxic feeling. Use only the organic light roast designed for enema use only.
7. I do not recommend essential oils ever in enemas. Or H202. Definite no.
8. Quassia: newly tried, like it
9. Flax Tea Enemas: soothing if irritated
10. Aloe Vera juice: soothing
11. Kefir/Probiotics: occasional
12. Baking soda: I just retained sodium, for me not helpful.
I will stop these when I don't see Candida. So far I am still eliminating a lot. Does it ever stop?