CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reply...

seb3 Views: 8,435
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,362,144

Re: Reply...

Interesting about the quassia. I will probably try it. At this point I'd use a damn flame-thrower up there if I thought it might do any good. I have tried some novel approaches like curcumin enemas and xylitol etc. but am unsure if they are actually working...no dramatic results like you got with quassia. I think what has helped me more than most other things is gallons of senna tea--almost every website I have read says its addictive or will ruin your bowel movements forever if used too much, and some even warn that its poisonous in excess. My experience, however, has been different. So many things I tried made little or no difference until I started drinking about four cups of strong senna every day...and yes...stomach cramps and mad rushes to the bathroom were common. BUT...for about a month I got rid of tons of unimaginably smelly gluey, jelly like stuff (smelled like a slimy blocked drain)and then suddenly all the anti-fungals which had made no difference before began to work quite well. I think senna must have some anti-biofilm activity of its own. I still have a long road ahead but if any of my more daring enema mixtures produce good results, I will let you know.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)