CureZone   Log On   Join
RE: Seb3

Views: 7,999
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,363,270

RE: Seb3

I love posts like yours! We are so much alike in our quest to get better. I have had those same Monolaurin pellets in my cart on Amazon for a month but haven't purchased them. So you have definitely made me want them. I am at a place where I feel immune to all the stuff I've been rotating 8 years. I know it's there still (hiding/dormant?) because one wrong food and bam, symptoms.

Also, you are on to something with xylitol. I use xylitol to wash my eyes in the morning because it takes the film off, so I can put my contacts in. Otherwise some days I couldn't see through the filmy substance. Someone should market that. (Xylitol Eye Wash) Putting this here so I get a cut, ha.

By the way...I'm female, married, one son. Born in Palm Springs, California. Now live in Florida. I Ike the sun. :). Have a great day!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)