CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Maybe it's the disconnect between chemist and herbalist?

Hveragerthi Views: 9,378
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,701,593

Re: Maybe it's the disconnect between chemist and herbalist?

OK, you induced me into one more post (which I think is much of your game anyway).

How did I know that your obsession with insults would have you coming back to post more?

Soy dangers thoroughly debunked you say?  By who - you and the soy industry you seem to be so closely in contact with? From one of your earlier posts:

"The bean has a beany flavor, which is something the industry has been working on. "

Not something I would expect anyone to know unless they followed, or perhaps were furnished, news from the soy industry.

ROTFLMAO!!!!  Paranoia runneth amuck!!!!!  

I am in the herb industry DQ, and I get all the trade herb/supplement trade journals, which is where I read about this problem.  Gee, I also know that hydrogen peroxide is used in rocket fuel so based your reasoning this must mean I am also associated with NASA.

The rest of your dribbling nonsense post is almost not worth responding to except for this one comment:

Then again, I note that you are described elsewhere on the internet as actually being "a formulating chemist that specializes in herbs."

I have no idea where you found this since I have never seen it, nor did I ever approve of that statement.  I do find it interesting though that you have been scouring the Internet so intensely to dig up trash on me.  Either I am running for office or you are on the verge of being a cyberstalker.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.828 sec, (2)