CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Truth about Soy Foods

Hveragerthi Views: 10,055
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,691,766

Re: The Truth about Soy Foods

I have no intention of getting into an extended debate with you (most of us, including myself, have seen where THAT can lead!), but will only say that I continue to find your stubborn defense of soy to be inonsistent with your stated position of being in favor of natural healing. Putting all other arguments aside, the mere fact that 91% of all soy used in the US is genetically modified should be reason enough to avoid soy, as GMO foods which are engineered to withstand Roundup and/or produce their own pesticides are anything but natural.

Soy is hardly the only crop genetically modified.  And most anything we eat is going to have issues.  For instance do realize that most of our crops are loaded with lead?  Or that they preserve apples with arsenic?  I don't like the Idea of GMO either, but there are plenty of things I worry about a lot more in our food supply than GMO.

By the way since you want to debate natural healing, how natural is your oleander tea?  Where in nature do you find oleander tea with the toxic cardiac glycosides removed?  So I guess you are not in to natural healing either.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)