CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The odds are not good for finding non-GM soy

Hveragerthi Views: 9,369
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,698,574

Re: The odds are not good for finding non-GM soy

Pesticides and herbicides are big problems in and of themselves; however, when I am referring to pesiticides and GM crops I am talking about those crops which have been genetically engineered to produce their own pesticides. 

Look at the title on the first post.  The subject is not GMO, it is about soy.  And the false propaganda that was posted was exposed, which is when you changed the subject to the only thing left to argue about the propaganda, which is GMO.

Studies have found that the engineered genetic material is making its way into human intestinal bacteria and they in turn are producing pesticides inside us. 

Why not post the actual studies so they can be reviewed.  I am very skeptical when I hear about studies that never get presented because inmost cases they do not really exist.

However, when 91% of the products containing soy have GMO soy it is hard to do so.

And where is the proof that the percentage is that high.  Did this number come from another anti-soy misinformation site?  Anyone can make up a number or claim.  

Now, is Mercola perhaps over-doing it regarding soy in general?  

LOL!!!  That is an understatement!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)