CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I can't speak for Asian history/diet... Re: sorry, still asking??

Hveragerthi Views: 9,116
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,698,859

Re: I can't speak for Asian history/diet... Re: sorry, still asking??

It seems to me that anyone that cares about their health (or the health of anyone they advise), would be wise to put their studies and ego aside and apply a little basic logic and common sense to the situation...

Right, such as soy does not "rip your gut to shreds" as your grandmother put it.  This is a great example of how misinformation gets passed on and accepted as truth.

They've already proven that GM soy mutates our intestinal flora (to produce pesticides!

Again let's see the studies to review them.  I see unverified claims like this all the time.  In most cases it turns out the studies never exist, but are made up as part of an agenda against something.  Just like the claims that canola contains mustard oil used to make mustard gas.  This was a complete fabrication but people still took it as the gospel since they read it on the internet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)