CureZone   Log On   Join
Close but no cigar

Dquixote1217 Views: 9,510
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,701,193

Close but no cigar

You certainly wasted a lot of time on that post. I hate to waste yet more of my time, and I know full well that you won't stop rebutting and justifying no matter what (look at what has happened with this thread, exactly as I warned might happen early on).  But here goes in part:

First of all, throw out most of what you warn about beef, chicken, eggs and goats milk.  I get all of those from a local family owned and operated organic farm where free range, cage free, no hormones, etc. applies.  You should take a look:

www.rehobothranch.com/

I buy directly at the farm itself, which is about 15 miles from me, and can vouch that it operates and looks exactly as it is portrayed on the website.

Second of all, you mistakenly protray me as a Mercola disciple, when the fact is that I have never taken everything Mercola says as gospel.  Though I often find myself in agreement with him, I also disagree at times and have posted as much here on CureZone as well as on his own forum.  You can continue to portray me as a Mercola-eyte as you wish, but it is not an accurate protrayal.

Deepwater fish contain the least heavy metals.  Heavy metals are pretty much unavoidable from all kinds of sources, including plants.  Trace amounts of those metals are actually beneficial - they are part of the natural nutrional package the earth has provided and that we have adapted to over the eons.  Excess heavy metals are eliminated with parsley, cilantro, spirulina and apple pectin - all of which I consume regularly.

Perhaps I should have been clearer about the organic mayonaisse.  I meant no soy, no canola, and no corn oil - all of which I avoid as much as possible due to high GM content.

Exactly how much soy is imported to the US?  While some imported products contain soy, we are a soy exporter in the first place and in the second place a very large amount of soy exported from other countries is GMO soy, and it is getting worse.  One large example is in South America, where huge amounts of rainforest are being cleared each year for the planting of GMO soy.

Yes, estimates of GMO soy content vary - but virtually ALL agree that the large majority of soy in the US is GMO.  The source you quoted said estimates range up to 89%.  How is that significantly different than the 91% figure I quoted?  Regarding your previous post(s) where you stated that much of the GMO soy goes to cattle feed - how does that make GMO soy safer?  Do not those GMO soy fed cattle produce beef and milk which goes on to consumers?  I wouldn't call arsenic safe if it were included in cow feed and then passed on to humans.

Rebut as you please, but it is long past the time that this huge thread should have been moved to a debate forum instead of hijacking support forums and I once again will soon move on to things and places where I can make better use of my time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (2)