CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: yoo-hoo!

Dquixote1217 Views: 9,562
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,701,136

Re: yoo-hoo!

And AGAIN, since 91% of soy products contain GMO soy, when you talk about soy you are talking about GMO soy over 90% of the time.

What do I eat? Do you want an entire month's menu or what?

As much as possible and depending on the season I try to eat such items as:

• Wild caught Pacific Salmon
  • Deep water fish
  • Organic free range beef
  • Organic chicken
  • Organic free range eggs
  • Organic cereal
  • Raw organic goats milk
  • Super foods powder made with organic wild crafted items modeled after a Dr. Schulze formula with added acerola cherry
  • Organic baby spinach
  • Various other vegetables and fruits, organic as much as possible, including tomatoes, asparagus, cauliflower, brocolli, cabbage, brussels sprouts, spring greens mix, dark seeded grapes, blueberries, bananas, blackberries, strawberries, yellow squash, zuchini, watermelon, oranges, cantaloupe, honeydew, etc.)
  • Various dried beans
  • Rice of various varieties
  • Rye bread
  • Raw organic honey
  • Blackstrap molasses
  • Yoghurt
  • Juices (Apple, dark grape, pomegranate, blueberry
  • Raw almonds
  • Organic whole garlic cloves and minced garlic
  • Organic non-soy, canola or corn oil mayonaisse and other salad dressings
  • Home grown jalapeno and cayenne peppers
  • Natural spring water

Do I always stick to the list? No, I stay with the above items a lot, but I do fudge sometimes and have a cheeseburger and tater tots on occasion or a occasional pizza a couple of times a month or a Coke once a week or so, and I have a sweet tooth that is always nagging away. And yes, I still eat some canned goods and other items from the grocers - such as Uncle Ben's Long Grain & Wild Rice (it goes so well with steamed asparagus and baked salmon or other fish with lemon, butter and garlic). But as time goes by and finances allow, I am slowly replacing items from the regular grocers with healthier items from specialty stores and suppliers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (3)