CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: man-manipulated

Tizona Views: 9,343
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,699,550

Re: man-manipulated

how are soybeans "nontraditional" food? They have been being eaten for literally thousands of years. How much more traditional can you get?

and the idea that they HAVE to be extensively processed is just wrong. Somewhere on this thread I linked the Wikipedia entry to edamame. These are young soybeans still in the pod, boiled, and then served. That's it. No more processing at all. People in Japan have been enjoying that delicacy for centuries.

If you don't like soybeans, that's fine. No problem. Don't eat them.

But don't spread misinformation and false propaganda.

soybeans will make boys grow breasts! Soybeans will give you cancer! Soybeans will drop your sperm count to zero! Soybeans need to be processed by 13 different industrial factories on three different continents before they can be eaten!

None of those things are true. It's all just ridiculous hype and scare mongering

Truth is I don't even really like soybeans that much. But I don't like fear mongering either

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)